- Our Publications
- Bibliographic Citations
- Black Tuesday DVD
- Burning Under Young Eucalypts Field Guide
- Burning Issues
- Community Bushfire Safety Book
- Confernce DVD's
- Field Guide to Smoke Exposure Management
- Field Guide: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Fire Severity Field Guide
- Human Factors Interview Protocol (HFIP) Field Guide
- Project Vesta: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Smoke Exposure Management on the Fire Ground: A Reference Guide
- South West WA Fire in the Landscape DVD
- The day the flames came DVD
- Order Form
- Guide to fire behaviour in mallee-heath
How to order
The research program of the Bushfire CRC produces a range of products suitable for both the industry and the public. These include books, DVDs and field guides.
Click on the individual items below for ordering details.
Publications Order Form
The Bushfire CRC offers a limited quantity of selected items free of charge to CRC member organisations. Please complete this order form and copies will be arranged to be sent to you. For any queries, please contact Vaia Smirneos firstname.lastname@example.org.
For non-member organisations please order your copies through the AFAC Shop.