- Our Publications
- Bibliographic Citations
- Black Tuesday DVD
- Burning Under Young Eucalypts Field Guide
- Burning Issues
- Community Bushfire Safety Book
- Confernce DVD's
- Field Guide to Smoke Exposure Management
- Field Guide: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Fire Severity Field Guide
- Human Factors Interview Protocol (HFIP) Field Guide
- Project Vesta: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Smoke Exposure Management on the Fire Ground: A Reference Guide
- South West WA Fire in the Landscape DVD
- The day the flames came DVD
- Guide to fire behaviour in mallee-heath
Filters: First Letter Of Last Name is H [Clear All Filters]
“The Effect Of Fireline Intensity On Woody Fuel Consumption In Southern Australian Eucalypt Forest Fires”. Australian Forestry 74.2 (2011): 81-96. Web.
“Assessing Woody Fuel Consumption Models For Application In Australian Forest Fires”. Vi International Conference On Forest Fire Research, Coimbra, Portugal 2010: n. pag. Print.
“Crown Condition Assessment: An Accurate, Precise And Efficient Method With Broad Applicability To Eucalyptus”. Austral Ecology (2010): no - no. Web.
“Objective Identification Of Wind Change Timing From Single Station Observations Part 2: Towards The Concept Of A Wind Change Climatology.”. Australian Meteorological Magazine 55 (2006): 275-288. Web..
“Objective Identification Of Wind Change Timing From Single Station Observations Part 1: Methodology And Comparison With Subjective Timings.”. Australian Meteorological Magazine 55 (2006): 261-274. Web..
“Living With Bushfire Risk: Residents Accounts Of Their Bushfire Preparedness Behaviour”. Afac/bushfire Crc Conference. Auckland, 2005. Print..