- Our Publications
- Bibliographic Citations
- Black Tuesday DVD
- Burning Under Young Eucalypts Field Guide
- Burning Issues
- Community Bushfire Safety Book
- Confernce DVD's
- Field Guide to Smoke Exposure Management
- Field Guide: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Fire Severity Field Guide
- Human Factors Interview Protocol (HFIP) Field Guide
- Project Vesta: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Smoke Exposure Management on the Fire Ground: A Reference Guide
- South West WA Fire in the Landscape DVD
- The day the flames came DVD
- Guide to fire behaviour in mallee-heath
Filters: Author is Beatson, Ruth [Clear All Filters]
“Australia's Women Volunteer Firefighters: A Literature Review And Research Agenda”. Australian Journal On Volunteering 2 (2005): 18-27. Web..
“What Applied Social Psychology Theories Might Contribute To Community Bushfire Safety Research After Victoria's “Black Saturday””. Australian Psychologist (2011): n. pag. Web..
“Volunteer Firefighting: A Job For A Woman?”. 7Th Aps - Industrial / Organisational Psychology 2007: n. pag. Print.
“Factors Impacting On Recruiting And Retaining Australia's Volunteer Firefighters: Some Reseach Evidence”. Australian Journal On Volunteering 12 (2007): n. pag. Print.