- Our Publications
- Bibliographic Citations
- Black Tuesday DVD
- Burning Under Young Eucalypts Field Guide
- Burning Issues
- Community Bushfire Safety Book
- Confernce DVD's
- Field Guide to Smoke Exposure Management
- Field Guide: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Fire Severity Field Guide
- Human Factors Interview Protocol (HFIP) Field Guide
- Project Vesta: Fire in Dry Eucalypt Forest
- Smoke Exposure Management on the Fire Ground: A Reference Guide
- South West WA Fire in the Landscape DVD
- The day the flames came DVD
- Guide to fire behaviour in mallee-heath
Filters: Author is Cottrell, Alison [Clear All Filters]
“Bushfires At The Urban-Rural Interface”. Communities Living With Hazards. . 2007. 193 - 214. Web..
“Community And Fire Service Perceptions Of Bushfire Issues In Tamborine Mountain: What's The Difference?”. Australian Journal Of Emergency Management 22 (2007): 3-Sep. Web..
“Increasing Community Resilience To Bushfire - Implications From A North Queensland Community Case Study”. The Australian Journal Of Emergency Management 22 (2007): 3-Sep. Web..
“Living With Bushfires: What Do People Expect?”. Communities Living With Hazards. . Townsville, 2007. 215 - 253. Web..
“Communities And Bushfire Hazard In Australia: More Questions Than Answers”. Global Environmental Change Part B: Environmental Hazards 6.2 (2005): 109 - 114. Web..
“Understanding Communities Project: An Overview - August 2005”. Afac And Bushfire Crc Conference, 6 & 7 October 2005, . Auckland, 2005. Web..
“Planning For More Bushfires: Implications Of Urban Growth And Climate Change”. Queensland Planner 47 (2007): 23-26. Web..
“Understanding Communities Needs For Information And Education”. Risk Wise, International Strategy For Disaster Reduction (Un/isdr). 2008. 41-44. Web..